Sit down, put your feet up and grab an eggnnog: the December issue of the Bedford Clanger is here!
In this issue we’ve got our essential guide to a very Bedford Christmas, an EXCLUSIVE interview with artist Jimmy Cauty ahead of his exhibition at the Panacea Museum plus the very best of this season’s food, drink, music and theartre.
Read all about:
- Stick in the Wheel at the Place Theatre
- Top tipples at Bears & Tales
- Our top Christmas theatre picks
- The top five family board games
- Our cover artist Kapelki Art
- and more!
We’re taking a well-earned break until February but we’ll be back with a brand new look and we can’t wait.
Happy holidays and see you in 2017.